THE BIOHUMUSSOL STORY
Your crops will love BioHumusSol
Who we are?
BioHumusSol company was founded in 2008, aiming for the improvement of the environment, impacting the agricultural cultivation and totally replacing chemical fertilizers.
Biohumussol is the generic name for the manure produced by vermicomposting (composting / swallowing and converting manure by a certain type of earthworm - California red earthworm).
What is the humus?
Humus is an amorphous mixture of organic substances in the soil, usually to a depth of 20-30 cm. Humus is a complex mixture consisting of transformation products and advanced organic waste produced by microbial resynthesis and humic substances themselves, such as humic acid, fulvic and humic acids.
More specifically, the humus is the result of natural decomposition of biological and chemical organic substance, such as plant material, dead animals, plants and animal droppings. It provides elements for food plants and those which represent a protective factor against disease, the presence of substances called fitoalexine that have a role similar as antibodies.
The advantages of using earthworm humus:
- BioHumusSol suppresses harmful fungi in the soil. Microorganisms produce hormones, vitamins, nutrients, enzymes, amino acids and minerals needed even by the younger plants.
- BioHumusSol fixes soil affected by prolonged use of chemicals. By repeated application, the soil will completely restock with beneficial microorganisms plants destroyed by chemicals over the years.
- Increases water retention in the soil, decreasing the amount of water used for irrigation by 30%.
- Absolute novelty is that, applied after harvest, the transformation ratio of the crop residues into humus is 30 times higher than any other chemical or organic prepared.
- It is non-toxic, it does not burn plants, it has no restrictions on use, can be used in every culture, in the greenhouse or in the field, with excellent results.
- It does not contain and does not provide living conditions for E.coli, Salmonella or other pests.
- Earthworm humus keeps unchanged the physico-chemical properties for years.
- Earthworm humus is compatible with any chemical preparation.
- Improves soil structure in an extraordinary manner, decreasing its density and increasing its aeration.
Principles of earthworm humus as fungicides:
- THE NUMERIC PRINCIPLE:
in every amount of humus there are billions and billions of beneficial microorganisms plant.
- THE DIVERSITY PRINCIPLE:
the existence of many species of fungi, bacteria, nematodes, protozoa, which, in turn, produce hormones, vitamins, enzymes, nutrients, amino acids, minerals, beneficial and necessary for the plant.
- THE PROIORITY PRINCIPLE:
after application, billions of beneficial microorganisms are localizing the entire surface of the plant and rhizosphere, including portions occupying niche favorable for harmful microorganisms.